100% Remote – IT Project Manager (m/w/d) Global Digitalization EnterpriseRheinland-Pfalz, Mainz
Become part of a company that is changing the world!
On behalf of our customer, we are currently looking for a IT Project Manager (m/f/d). As part of the Global Digitalization Project Management Team you will lead IT projects in close collaboration with our Enterprise IT organization. You will actively help with the further development of our IT platforms (on-premises and cloud), the implementation of new core IT services and the setup and integration of new sites, thereby actively shaping the IT environment of one of the most innovative biotech companies.
Interested in a conversation about the position? Then simply contact me with your CV. I look forward to meeting you!
The position can be performed remotely up to 100%.
- Cross-functional planning, coordination and monitoring of IT projects in the area of IT infrastructure, site setups and development of new core IT services
- Drive multiple interdisciplinary teams to ensure project delivery in scope, time and budget
- Establish and ensure efficient communication structures among internal and external project stakeholders and ensure information and content flow between interdisciplinary teams
- Contribution to content work and hands-on support of Subject Matter Experts in individual work packages and specific areas
- Build, maintain, and manage high performing project teams
- Monitor risks & issues related to individual projects, escalate to manager, determine and monitor mitigation and take corrective actions
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science/business informatics or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in IT project management in the area of IT infrastructure and / or development of new core IT services
- Experienced in working in highly cross-functional teams and managing different stakeholder level and external partners
- Excellent communication and presentation and stakeholder management skills. Very good English skills, written and orally
- Fast perception of new knowledge and efficient problem-solving skills with high personal commitment within a matrix and fast paced environment
- Analytical and structured thinking ability, balanced with attention to detail to successfully plan and oversee complex and large-scale projects/programs
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure) knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and way of working would be highly beneficial
- Experienced in working in regulated (GxP) environment would be highly beneficial
Job ID: 25867
APRIORI – business solutions AG
MesseTurm 24. Etage
Tel. (069) 66 80 50-175
Fax (069) 66 80 50-400
APRIORI - business solutions AG
Atrium Tower 7. Etage